Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Waiting Children

This video is so worth watching. I know Jon and I were very hesitant to adopt special needs at the beginning of our process but now I can't even believe that we even thought twice. What special need? I don't even see Julianne's "special need" anymore.

If you are contemplating adoption, this video is certainly worth the ten minutes. With prayer, God WILL guide you in the right direction.

4 comments:

LowerTeakwood said...

Thanks! I just passed this on to a friend who is considering sn after meeting Jack. I mean who can't love him (maybe I'm a bit partial). Now if we could just win the lottery and do a few more!

Garland Family of 5 said...

Awesome video! Am going to try to link it to our site. Can only help get the word out and redefine "special needs".

Aus said...

Great video - and like a lot of parents, I never thought 1) we'd adopt, 2) we'd adopt SN if we did, and 3) that we are working on our third SN adoption. But then again - we're 2 for 2 with miracles, why not go 3 for 3? :)

Hugs - aus and co.

Unknown said...

We so understand "what special need". We were scared also at first and now if we could we would do it again!