Friday, July 10, 2009

Did I mention....

Did I mention that Julianne won the cutest baby contest from our church?

Our church had asked for baby pictures within the weekly bulletin for a contest that would take place at our parish festival, and of course, we had to enter Julianne. By the time the festival arrived, there were about twenty-five entries. Julianne won!!!! I promise that I only voted once too. She won a twenty dollar gift card to our local ice cream parlor. Woohoo!

5 comments:

Rusti and Kevin "Snuffy" said...

I am not surprised at all-She is beautiful, and that smile......WOW-it can melt your heart!!!

Aus said...

Evening guys - we're back from helping out with Dad's surgery and are just now feeling like we are returning to the land of the living - we were also w/o internet access most of the time - barbarians! Anyway - we kept you guys in our prayers and are oh so happy with the way it looks like things are going! We always love it when prayers get answered!

hugs - aus and co.

Aus said...

PS - did I mention that I'm not surprise at her winning the contest? :)

hugs - aus and co.

dianal said...

Of course she did!!! After all she has the most kissable cheeks in three states! Give those cheeks a kiss from Auntie Diana

Garland Family of 5 said...

So glad that everything checked out ok at the hospital. Hope she is recovering well! And who would doubt that she is the cutest??
Would love to borrow your straightener. We are leaving the 5th!! Any tips on travel? Were you able to stay under the 44 lb luggage limit? If not, how much was the extra fees? My head is spinning a bit ... know you understand!