Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Praise God!

Julianne is home and is healthy!

The echo cardiogram revealed that her heart is perfect. What a relief. Yesterday the cardiologists tossed words around such as cardiomyopothy or possible hole in the heart. This is certainly not the case. Praise the Lord. They just believe she has just been blessed with a fast beating heart or her heart beats a bit faster since she was malnurished as a baby. Who knows and who cares???? SHE IS HEALTHY!!!!!

6 comments:

LowerTeakwood said...

Amen sister. So glad she's fine. Hoping for a quick recovery for you all! Shannon

Tiaras, Tutus, and Fairy Dust. said...

I'm thankful to see this post. Get well soon Julianne.
Sue

Rusti and Kevin "Snuffy" said...

I second Shannon's "Amen". Good to hear and let the healing begin!!!

Susan said...

Praise God!!!

Sharon said...

Good news Debbie!! I have been out of the blogging world for awhile...I can't believe how long Julianne's hair is and curly?? SO CUTE!! It was interesting to hear the dr. heard a heart murmur. DUring Hud's big palate repair surgery they never said anything but when he was circumcised in Jan. the anest. said he detected one. We are skeptical after all of his other dr. appts. but need to run it by our ped. I am so glad her echo came out great..

dianal said...

Hello Debbie.
I am sooo happy it all came out AOK. What made them think there was something wrong? Thanks be to God that all came out ok...and the surgery to!!!
Jenna had what they called psudo murmer...which happens when their head is turned sharply to one side. If they listen to the heart when her head is centered...no murmer. Kinda strange.

Hugs Diana