Monday, July 6, 2009

Surgery Tomorrow

Please say a prayer tomorrow betwee 7:30 and 12:30 since that is when Julianne is having her surgery done tomorrow. Her cute little thumb will be removed and made way for her pointer to take its place.
I dislike the thought of her being put in a cast again since she is once again discovering and using her short hand. Her favorite use of it right now is to perform "Itsy Bitsy Spider"; as soon as she hears it, she'll whip off her brace and begin to make the signs for the song. I will miss that for the five weeks she has the cast on.

2 comments:

LowerTeakwood said...

We're praying for all of you. I'm not looking forward to Jack's surgery. I know it will be what's best in the end, but 3 weeks of arm restraints and mushy food is not sounding fun.

Unknown said...

WE will be praying for you...