“Your journey never ends. Life has a way of changing things in incredible ways.” –Alexander Volkov
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Ting Ting!!!
We have Ting Ting (Julianne)!! Oh, she is perfect in so so many ways....we have officially 100% turned to mush. However, we are sooo tired so we will just post pictures tonight and I will blog with words tomorrow.
Hello South Family of 5!!!! I am soooooooooo happy to see Miss Julianne South. Please give her a kiss from Auntie Diana! You have brought tears to my eyes! God is so good! Good Bless! Diana and family
Morning guys - what a beauty - and it looks like gotcha day was all that, and a bag of chips!! Mush is good - real good! Blessings and prayers - can't wait for an update!
CONGRATULATIONS! She is adorable - I love the picture where she is giggling! I wish you much happiness & peace in the upcoming days as she transitions to her new life with you. All my best, Kimberlyn & family
11 comments:
Congratulations!!! She is beautiful. We can't wait to meet her in a couple days! Eric and Shannon
Hello South Family of 5!!!!
I am soooooooooo happy to see Miss Julianne South. Please give her a kiss from Auntie Diana! You have brought tears to my eyes! God is so good!
Good Bless!
Diana and family
Morning guys - what a beauty - and it looks like gotcha day was all that, and a bag of chips!! Mush is good - real good! Blessings and prayers - can't wait for an update!
hugs - aus and co.
We are so excited!! Stella wants to see her new friend Julianne! 6 Girl slumber parties -- can't wait.
CONGRATULATIONS!
She is adorable - I love the picture where she is giggling!
I wish you much happiness & peace in the upcoming days as she transitions to her new life with you.
All my best,
Kimberlyn & family
Congrats!! She's adorable and has a beautiful smile!! We're very happy for you all!
Congratulations, Jon & Debbie! What a sweet, beautiful girl you have. Love the cheeks. Glad you are in Lanzhou. Hugs!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Hi South Family!
Julianne is SO cute. I am so very happy she is in your arms to be loved and kissed! What a beautiful baby girl. Thinking of you the Prichards.
Congrats...What a happy family. Keep us posted i love reading about your journey and your little precious one. Take care,
DC :)
Those cheeks look just like Hudson's did!!! She is ADORABLE!!!!
SO happy to see her in your arms!!!
Post a Comment