Good morning guys - I'm just getting goosebumps looking at todays update....and the shirt that she's wearing - yeah - she maybe IS perfect! As for Jon and his noodles - OK - I'm not a big fan of the 'native food' in China, so when I found something I liked it was time to eat it NOW! Add to that the fact that I've never mastered the 'sticks' (had really great teachers too - just can't do it) - it all looks good to us!
We're almost bouncing with joy here - and you'll LOVE GZ!
Once again, absolutely adorable!!! I know I should come up with a different word but that is all I can think when I see her. LOVE those super happy smiles!!!
7 comments:
Good morning guys - I'm just getting goosebumps looking at todays update....and the shirt that she's wearing - yeah - she maybe IS perfect! As for Jon and his noodles - OK - I'm not a big fan of the 'native food' in China, so when I found something I liked it was time to eat it NOW! Add to that the fact that I've never mastered the 'sticks' (had really great teachers too - just can't do it) - it all looks good to us!
We're almost bouncing with joy here - and you'll LOVE GZ!
hugs - aus and co.
Those Pingliang girls sure are cute!!!!
So Sweet! Love those cheeks! Those noodles in Lanzhou were the best--we have craved them ever since. Safe travels to GZ. Hugs!
I believe those are the most kissable cheekers ever! LOve love love that smile!
HUGS
Diana
Those are the cutest little cheeks ever!!! What a cutie pie:)
<><
Jenn
Once again, absolutely adorable!!! I know I should come up with a different word but that is all I can think when I see her. LOVE those super happy smiles!!!
Oh my goodness, I wish I could pinch those cheeks through my computer screen! She is so cute!
Post a Comment