Tuesday, October 21, 2008

An Angel











By divine intervention, I had the pleasure of meeting a wonderful woman through a Pingliang Yahoo chat group who was going back to the orphanage from where her child came. Her mission: to supply the children with medical supplies, toys, clothing, etc. After reading her post about her pending travel plans overseas, I didn't hesitate for a second to email her. My original request to her was to simply give our daughter a few extra hugs and kisses from us. Being the kind woman she is, she went beyond our hopes and wishes. She loved on our daughter for days, took pictures (many!!), brought her gifts from us, and even sent two video clips of her. With these clips, we are able to get a small glimmer of her personality and her dimeanor and we feel as if we already know her.

Now for all of you that know me, you may know that I worry (just a bit) so having received these images truly eased my anxieties about her health. How reassuring! God's master plan meant that my path in life would intersect with that of this dear, dear woman. She is an angel and we are so truly grateful for her and all that she has done for us!!!


Enjoy the pictures and video!



4 comments:

Sharon said...

What a precious gift! On Valentines day we recieved pictures of our son from a group that traveled to Pingliang at Christmas time. They held us over!!!
She is a beatiful little girl.

Unknown said...

Priceless. She is so very cute. I know how much those pictures mean. Enjoy!

Teri

dianal said...

I am the one who is truly blessed. I feel very honored to be able to hold and love on Julianna. My life has been forever changed by the whole experience. I pray your LOA and TA come quickly. So you can go get that sweet sweet girl!
Diana

groovy mama said...

Looks like our daughters played together...i can see the top of her head when the camera is pulled back. YOur daughter is so precious and i can't wait to hear and follow your journey. Keep in touch
DC
http://waitingonella.blogspot.com/