Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween 08!










The girls woke this morning with such excitement for the day as we shuffled them off to their sitter/school. I am sure this energy was felt by all since we too felt it from our students throughout the day especially since the day was an "end of the quarter" party for my seventh graders. We watched the video "Hercules" in the morning and then we enjoyed various "Greece" themed activities for the rest of the day - Obviously, this is what they are learning in Social Studies class.

After school, we rushed home to perform surgery on our pumpkin and I had to finish donning Leah's dalmation costume with spots. Once the girls were fed and dressed, the girls' friend Natalie came over for the annual Trick or Treating ritual. An hour is about how long their cute little paws could hold out. Carrying the girls is fine for the first few houses then it becomes old very quickly. The girls had fun digging through their treasure bag of candy once arriving home and little by little it began to disappear with the help of mommy and daddy. Too bad Leah doesn't like Reeces cups - my favorite!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love the leaf pictures...such pretty girls!

Sharon said...

I tagged you Debbie, go to my blog to play along...

Unknown said...

Debbie and Jon,
I am so excited for you! That was so quick! I am sure it does not seem like it to you. She is beautiful. I but you are so excited. I can't wait to hear more about her. See you very soon!

Unknown said...

I don't know why it says west chester mothers???? Weird

Megan Poneris