YEAH!!!! I would LOVE to get you a photo album with a few pictures of Hudson in it to take to Mrs. Yang? Would you mind taking it for me? It has been almost a year since we meet our sweet boy (march 30th) and I have been terrible and sent them NO pictures.
TA!!! Yippee!! I cannot wait to follow along. Start packing, in less than a month she'll be in your arms. Let us know if you need any Lanzhou travel tips. <>< Jenn
Greetings Debbie - I'm caught up on your blog - Braelyn had a really rough night last night so I ended up getting up early and decided to catch up on stuff! It was a great pleasure to meet you and the girls yesterday - and we're looking forward to following your journey - meeting Jon - and seeing you guys again in the future.
Hi Debbie, I know your week is crazy as you get ready for Thursday. I am SO excited for you and miss Julianne. I overnighted the photo album today, you should receive it sometime after 3 tomorrow. I also put a small little something in there for Julianne as a thank you for hand carrying this over. We will be watching and praying for all of you!
We are thinking of you as you leave tomorrow. We pray you have a great trip and safe. We pray for your angel as you get her! Can't wait to follow your trip! Love The Prichards
8 comments:
YEAH!!!! I would LOVE to get you a photo album with a few pictures of Hudson in it to take to Mrs. Yang? Would you mind taking it for me? It has been almost a year since we meet our sweet boy (march 30th) and I have been terrible and sent them NO pictures.
Yippee!!!!! I am so happy for you. Julianne is coming home!!!!!!
Sue
TA!!! Yippee!! I cannot wait to follow along. Start packing, in less than a month she'll be in your arms. Let us know if you need any Lanzhou travel tips.
<><
Jenn
We are so very excited for you! Julianne is almost in your arms. March 18th will come very soon!
Teri
Greetings Debbie - I'm caught up on your blog - Braelyn had a really rough night last night so I ended up getting up early and decided to catch up on stuff! It was a great pleasure to meet you and the girls yesterday - and we're looking forward to following your journey - meeting Jon - and seeing you guys again in the future.
hugs - aus and co.
Congratulations-see you in the airport
Hi Debbie,
I know your week is crazy as you get ready for Thursday. I am SO excited for you and miss Julianne. I overnighted the photo album today, you should receive it sometime after 3 tomorrow. I also put a small little something in there for Julianne as a thank you for hand carrying this over.
We will be watching and praying for all of you!
We are thinking of you as you leave tomorrow. We pray you have a great trip and safe. We pray for your angel as you get her! Can't wait to follow your trip!
Love The Prichards
Post a Comment