Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Julianne!

Cake that our local ice cream parlor gave Julianne.

Ok.. I think we need to teach her the lesson about fire.
Eating at Jade Cafe
Birthday girl!


This time last year, my heart ached knowing that my daughter was turning one and we were not able to be with her to celebrate it. This didn't stop us though since we still held a party with some close friends. This year, however, is that much sweeter since we are able to spoil her with our love on this very special day.

I do think of her birth mother often and pray that she is given peace with the decision she had to make. For whatever the reason, we hope she knows that Julianne is so so loved.

5 comments:

LowerTeakwood said...

Happy Birthday Julianne. I didn't realize it, but she and my neighbor's little girl are almost the exact same age. She's the one from Vietnam! Jade Cafe is my favorite place :)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Julianna! She is the cutest little girl. That smile is priceless and what a fun celebration!

Chris Valier said...

She is so beautiful! Her hand looks great! Hope all of you are doing well!

Anonymous said...

Oh happy belated birthday! Miss Julianne! Big hug from auntie Diana....Love to all

Rusti and Kevin "Snuffy" said...

Oh-Happy Birthday. Hope the day was wonderful. Julianne looks beautiful and her hand grasp looks great. I think her birth mother would be over-joyed with emotion if she only knew the happiness and love Julianne has in her life!!!